Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Sunday, May 27, 2007

    Memorial Day




    The Time Machine's Mike Mantel shares his feelings on this Memorial Day weekend.


    I would like everyone to be careful not to turn Memorial Day into another Veterans Day. I can see this slowly happening as each year passes. I am a veteran and it seems I get more attention on Memorial Day than I do on Veterans Day. That truly saddens me.


    Memorial Day is for those who gave all. We need to keep it that way, otherwise their sacrifice will be in vain.



    Posted by Mike Mantel



    Labels: , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home