Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Monday, September 25, 2006

    Whitney Steele Shares Some Of Her Favorite Albums


    Even though Whitney Steele was busy shooting a music video for her song "Storm Warning", Whitney found the time to drop in with a brief glimpse at some of her album faves. Whitney's selection is quite ecclectic.



    Some of my favorite albums and my reasons for thinking so:





    JAGGED LITTLE PILL - ALANIS MORISSETTE

    There is really only one word to describe this album and that would be the word brilliant! I love her honesty.





    MUSIC BOX - MARIAH CAREY

    Who told Mariah she could sing like that? "Music Box" was the first cd I ever owned so that alone makes it special. But what's even more special is Mariah's God given ability to send chills up and down my spine even after listening to the same album over and over and over again for 13 years!





    TWELVE DEADLY CYNS...AND THEN SOME – CYNDI LAUPER

    You can’t try to be cool...you either are or you aren’t...and Cyndi Lauper is. Whether she is singing a ballad like, "I’m Gonna Be Strong" or belting out "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun", she knows how to get into my gut every time. In fact, I am going to see her rock in concert next Wednesday.





    A NEW DAY HAS COME - CELINE DION

    When I enter the gates of Heaven I hope to hear angels that sing just like Celine Dion. I actually have two copies of "A New Day Has Come"...one for my house and one for my car.





    THE FIRST DECADE – MICHAEL W. SMITH

    This is the album I listen to when I just want to feel at peace. Michael W. Smith’s voice is so anointed and I can always count on being encouraged and inspired every time I listen to his music.




    Posted by Whitney Steele




    www.whitneysteele.com




    Whitney was a recent guest on The Time Machine this past summer. We are currently airing her song "You Won't See Me Crying" with Robin Wilson (lead singer from The Gin Blossoms). Get a sample of what she's about at her official website link above and also Whitney Steele's MySpace Music Profile. As we mentioned about her recent video shoot, you can see some pictures from the shoot that she has on a slideshow on her MySpace Music profile. The guitar that you see in the photos is made by Gretsch and won't be out until the beginning of 2007.




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home