Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Wednesday, April 02, 2008

    Laura Bradley Interview On The Time Machine



    Singer-songwriter Laura Bradley graced The Time Machine studios along with producer and bassist Michael Wallace for a nice performance on the FM dial. Maui's radio audience was pleased to hear songs done live from Laura's album "Rain".

    FIREGIRL
    REASON
    BODY
    RAIN

    Photo below: Laura Bradley and Michael McCartney





    Click here for Laura Bradley on The Time Machine









    Above photo: Michael Wallace



    Official Website for Laura Bradley

    and you can check out

    Laura Bradley on MySpace Music




    Special thanks to Don Lopez and Jenny Leong




    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    At 7:39 PM, Blogger Bill's Waste of Air said...

    Hello there.
    I just found this by accident and guess what? I can add a little more history to your story.
    I AM THE ORIGINAL HOST OF THE TIME MACHINE ON KLHI.
    My name is Bill Post aka Bill Dawson.
    Ask Dale and Ginny about me.
    It was all oldies then and we used the old reel to reel automation system, with the occasional record out of my vast oldies collection.
    I was there in 1990-1991.
    Dale and Ginny had just moved from NYC and were having a rough time of it.
    I was working for Snorkel Bob's after quitting KWXX in Hilo, where I was the pd when it was a CHR station.
    So, this should add a bit to your story. I actually did live appearances of the Time Machine at the Hard Rock when it first opened and many other places.
    Feel free to contact me for more info!
    I am now at KYKN Radio in Salem Oregon.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home