Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Monday, June 04, 2007

    Rachael Yamagata and The Time Machine's Michael McCartney





    Sandy



    December 5, 2006 4:42 PM

    Awesome times, awesome people!




    Jeff



    December 5, 2006 4:42 PM

    Hey, That's the girl who sings the song on the front page. No Michael, you da man!




    Summer Blue



    December 7, 2006 7:07 PM

    Hopefully next time I will be in the picture too!!!!! Summer Blue




    Kathy w/ a K



    December 7, 2006 7:08 PM

    How much do I heart her voice??! Lots! She looks amazing...and Michael, you're cool beans, too!




    Sarah



    December 7, 2006 7:12 PM

    Michael and Rachael...two people I admire greatly! Love the pic :)




    Dave Stephens



    December 7, 2006 7:46 PM

    Hey - That's a pretty cuddly pose!! I knew you got chicks man, but I didn't know they were the ones with talent like Rachael!! Take it easy guys. Dave




    WILD 105.5 FM



    December 7, 2006 8:15 PM

    Rachael is the stunning musical talent and Michael has his "airplane ride" hair. Cute. It looks like both of you got some new wardrobe!




    The World Famous Amber



    December 7, 2006 8:50 PM

    You're such the chick magnet, Michael!!! Always have sexy rock diva's beating down your door ;-) Aloha, Rachael!




    Vince Esquire



    December 8, 2006 8:57 AM

    Very cool! Rachael rocks!




    Mareva



    December 8, 2006 11:50 PM

    Sweeeet pic! You guys are Rockin'! WORD!




    D J MYKE & The Boombox



    December 9, 2006 4:52 PM

    Awesome Pic !!! Really cool to see the true face of The Time Machine. And, Michael, you look great as well.




    Pop Garden Radio



    December 9, 2006 8:05 PM

    It is official, Michael McCartney is the luckiest man in radio. He gets to work with Summer. He gets to meet Hillary Burton before me. He has Rachael Yamagata help him live out his John & Yoko Rolling Stone magazine cover fantasy. Amazing! That's one lucky man, I tell ya.




    Kristin Hoffmann



    December 10, 2006 9:01 AM

    Great pic! Love Rachael's music...had a great time seeing her play at Joe's Pub in NYC a couple of years ago...and you Michael, are of course fantastic in my book!




    Kimochii



    December 10, 2006 3:20 PM

    Hey hey Mike watch where the hands are going ;o) *tee hee* I like this pic of the two of you - two thumbs up fo' shua!!




    Arden Kaywin



    December 11, 2006 3:31 AM

    You have very good taste in music....I love Rachael too! Thanks for spinning my tunes. xoxo Arden www.ardenkaywin.com




    Courtney



    December 11, 2006 1:14 PM

    Aww!! Cute pic!! I LUV Rachael's voice... so pretty :)




    Kara



    December 11, 2006 4:04 PM

    WTF, how the hell did you get to upload so many damn pictures on here? Three pages of pics???




    Mandi Seekings



    December 12, 2006 8:19 PM

    Michael and Rachael, sittin in a tree...hahaha just kidding! It's a pleasure to see such talent visiting Hawaii :)




    Kerry



    December 13, 2006 4:44 PM

    Michael McCartney...you've never looked so good..That Rachael Yamagata song is the reason I visit your page so frequently...maybe one day I'll be good enough to create her next hit music video. Anyway...peace during the wonderful holiday season...Kerry




    Mikos Zavros



    December 14, 2006 3:52 PM

    Now would be a good time for a "hand check". You look great Michael...but Rachael looks FANTASTIC. And she's an awesome artist as well. Keep it up. The good work...




    Tree



    December 14, 2006 10:07 PM

    Cute pic! I love that song...in fact it's in my head right now. Thanks for being so artist friendly :)




    Kaiulani



    December 15, 2006 10:37 PM

    O sooo hot! Where are those pouty lips Mike?




    rockmusicbiz



    December 18, 2006 10:24 PM

    The picture RULES!!!!! I think your station is one of the BEST!!!!!! Rachael totally RAWKS!!!! I LOVE her music.....she's such a huge talent. I love coming to this page here to hear that song!!!! Keep it up!!!!! Tina




    Melissa Otero



    December 19, 2006 12:40 PM

    OHHH Sooo sexy. Michael, I didn't know you had it in you. lol. And I can see that she's having a lot of fun there!!! Can I join?? lol.




    Courtney Jaye



    December 20, 2006 8:38 PM

    I have never seen a man look happier:)




    Allie



    December 21, 2006 1:50 PM

    What a lucky man!




    Curtis Murphy Syndicate



    December 26, 2006 11:34 AM

    I only see 3 hands & 2 smirks ;)
    haha!

    Rachael is in our top 12. I really dig her sexy vocals & we both used the same mixing engineer on our albums.




    JustMegan™



    January 2, 2007 7:20 AM

    Looks like "you can't stop thinking about her"...lol. She rocks! Wow...so do you. What do you get when you mix the two of you together?! ;-)




    Southern Crush



    January 3, 2007 9:10 AM

    O.k., Now I know why she has been on the spin for 4 years..... Great Voice and beautiful!!!! Hey, you're looking awfully happy in this one.

    Rhonda, Southern Crush RAWWWWWK BABY!!!!!!!




    Amanda Kaletsky



    January 8, 2007 7:26 AM

    What a happy couple :) Artists and djs always make a nice match! Rachael looks great!




    Sherman



    January 8, 2007 11:49 PM

    For a minute I thought that the camera was on the ceiling, but then I remembered that this is a family website. I will listen to Rachael's music, Michael ... your recommendation is all I need.




    Mana'o Radio



    January 9, 2007 9:21 AM


    We almost feel bad stating that it was taken from the ceiling. We thought that their hair was the givaway.




    ist



    January 11, 2007 2:21 AM

    Why do I have the gnawing feeling that there is an icepick just out of shot? And that it would be worth it?

    Kenton




    Whitney Steele



    January 12, 2007 12:30 PM

    I AM SO JEALOUS! TWO PEOPLE I AM HOPING TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO MEET VERY SOON...SOON AS IN LIKE WHEN CAN I MEET YOU BOTH?!?!?!?!?!




    Nelson Bragg



    January 13, 2007 3:57 PM

    If I didn't know better I would say that you guys just came back from.......Visiting that volcano! Ya....That's the one. Great hike and what a view....close call. Cute photo, NB




    estelle kokot



    January 14, 2007 12:33 PM

    well... there is only one thought that springs to mind here Mike... it must be love... hey! That's a song already! Hold on tight Rachael ;-)




    Debra DeSalvo



    January 18, 2007 7:00 PM

    Awww...you both look very cute and very happy! What did Joey say on Friends...is this friendship? I think SO!




    Les



    January 18, 2007 8:02 PM

    Hold Me, Squeeze Me but don't Sneeze on me Michael! You can keep playing my tunes but don't play with knees!




    Jeff



    January 18, 2007 8:40 PM

    Dreams do come true!




    Nadine Rajabi



    January 20, 2007 11:37 PM

    Looks like this picture was taken at the Elvis Wedding Chapel in Vegas...Miiiichaaaaaeeeel did you elope???




    Devin



    January 26, 2007 11:13 PM

    WOW!! Awesome pic of you guys!! Big fan of both of you!! Rock on!




    Irina Voronina



    January 30, 2007 2:34 PM

    YOU GUYS ROCK!!!




    Alex Bach



    February 19, 2007 1:25 PM

    Isn't it nice when you're on the exact same wavelength as a really cool person?




    Ray Paul



    March 2, 2007 6:55 PM

    Excellent chemistry. You make a cute couple. Oh...by the way, I can't seem to see where your left hand is. ;-)




    Starr Saunders



    March 5, 2007 11:47 AM

    Two of my favorite humans on this planet here! I am jealous of both of you in this pic …Rachael, your music is ridiculously inspiring to me and you have a timeless soul. Michael you share that timeless soul and your support, focus and personality are magical! (Um…I think what I am trying to say is that you both freggin’ Rock and so does this photo!)




    Rob Bonfiglio



    March 7, 2007 11:47 AM

    Now that's a classic pose! Michael, you're awesome...and Rachael, what can I say...luv, luv, luv Rachael!!




    Melissa Ivey



    March 14, 2007 1:27 PM

    Hey you better keep your hands to yourself when I come out there.
    THANKS much love Michael!

    XOXOX, MELISSA IVEY ;;;===( O )





    Katie Morris Project



    March 14, 2007 5:13 PM

    I LOVE RACHAEL YAMAGATA and of course you too Michael! ;) I can't wait to hear more from this artist!




    Chris Gavito



    May 3, 2007 2:05 PM

    Some guys have all the luck huh Michael? :) I really dig Rachael's tune "Known For Years"- haunting!

    All the best,
    -Chris




    Rachael Yamagata



    May 4, 2007 8:15 PM

    We are such clowns! Can I tell you how much I love your fans!!!

    xoxox r






    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home