Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Mandi Seekings Gives Thanks


    Thanks to Paul Douglas and Michael McCartney for making my day!

    I had 2 in-studio radio interviews today...one with Paul Douglas at KPOA, and another with Michael McCartney at 91.5 Mana'o Radio. I was wrong earlier about it being on 105.5....Sorry guys! Both were SOOO much fun, and both of them played ALL 4 OF MY SONGS! Including "When I Dream of You" which up until today, was virgin to radio waves. Thank you SOOO much guys, for letting me come on your shows! I'll post audio for both interviews as soon as I get copies of them.


    I will be on Wild 105.5 this Tuesday at 7:00p.m for Michael McCartney and Summer Blue's show...I'm gonna hang out and take up their air time lol. It was really nice of Michael to invite me to his other show, I'm really looking forward to it. :)

    Also, anyone in Kihei this Monday night should come stop by at Life's a Beach for Open Mic Night with Adam. :) I had a really good time last week when I was there, I'm excited to go back. Hopefully I'll get to sing with Adam more this time, I enjoyed that alot, :) So I hope to see you guys there if you can make it! :)

    More News Coming Soon! There always seem to be new developments in my world. :)

    Much Love,
    Mandi


    Posted by Mandi Seekings

    Mandi Seekings on My Space Music

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home