Click the link below for this specific internet radio music stream available only on Saturdays. Join us every Saturday 7PM to 10PM East Coast Time / 4PM to 7PM West Coast Time as we let our hair hang down in
  • The Time Machine Radio Chat Room
  • . Live every Saturday.




    Nushu's Lisa Mychols and Tom Richards from The Waking Hours welcome you to The Time Machine



    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    Still one of the finest screen kisses in the history of cinema.





    The Skies of America



    Mar 23, 2006 8:46 AM

    I actually had a crush on Zira way back when...an isolated lad I was!


    The Time Machine



    Mar 23, 2006 3:42 PM

    Oh my gosh...you did too? Here I was thinking that I had some serious issues and lo and behold, I find out that I wasn't alone. You can almost understand how ticked off Cornelius must have felt watching this moment unfold right before him on the beach.


    WILD 105.5 FM



    March 24, 2006 9:51 PM

    MONKEY LOVE!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home